Another delicious bread to add to your fall recipe collection..
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 bananas
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of uncooked oats
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Cream together butter and sugar, then add in the beaten eggs.
2. Dissolve the baking soda in the sour cream. Stir it together with the other mixture and add in the bananas. Mix well together.
3. Add in and mix together the flour, oats, and nuts.
4. Put into a regular loaf greased pan and bake for about an hour, until it rises and is golden brown.
And look at there, your delicious fall banana oat nut bread :) Try it this weekend and comment on how it goes.
Labels: Autumn, food, recipes