This weekend I...
- Went to Moorhead, MN with Jake to visit my sister at MSUM for her family weekend.
- Was in four states within five hours.
- Explored Sioux Falls.
- Had many great car conversations with my boyfriend.
- Watched the leaves slowly progress to beautiful fall colors the further we went north.
- Experienced 'college life' at a state school (very different).
- Caught a glimpse of some fireworks.
- Toured Leah's college and met a bunch of her friends.
- Watched a color movie in black and white.
- Slept in.
- Caught up with my sister.
- Explored old downtown Fargo, ND.
- Went to lots of cute shops.
- Met up with my parents.
- Shopped and had dinner with my family and Jake.
- Went swimming.
- Treaded water for a whole 17 minutes :)
- Got lost.
- Said goodbyes.
- Took an afternoon nap in the car while Jacob listened to his beloved Vikings.
- Played in the leaves at a rest stop.
- Was welcomed home by a bunch of screaming F3E girls (priceless).
- Had our girls book study on Made to Crave.
- Went to praise and worship.
- Read bedtime stories with the wing.
|Moorhead here we come :)|
|Pretty Fall colors.|
|Playing in the leaves....such a great picture :)|
|So much happiness to be back.|
Have a beautiful Fall week enjoying the Lord's goodness :)
Labels: Autumn, blessings, College, Jacob, Leah, refresh, travel, weekend wrap-up