Yes, you did in fact stumble upon quite possibly the 100,000th chocolate chip cookie recipe. But let me tell you, this is the one to try friends. So give it a try and put some happiness in your tummy! Also, this version makes a batch of six dozen so be prepared for lots of cookies.
- 4 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda then set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla, then chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Labels: food, recipes