This weekend I...
- Finished a philosophy paper.
- Ate dinner with Jake and Stacey.
- Enjoyed fellowship and a movie with the wing at Katie's house.
- Crocheted many headbands.
- Spent some alone time.
- Hung out with Jessica, perusing Pinterest.
- Went to bed early (so refreshing).
- Woke up early and did homework.
- Crocheted some more...
- Welcomed Mary and Taylor, former youth leaders and an NWC alumni, to campus.
- Went to morning on the green and picnic lunch.
- Shivered through 30 degree weather...body isn't used to that yet!
- Spent time on the wing.
- Went out to eat with the former Peace Church kids.
- Toured Orange City with Mary and Taylor.
- Went to the Men's soccer game, they lost :(
- Had date night in my room with Jacob.
- Learned that Emilynn is officially walking (ahh yay).
- Led Sunday School and went to church.
- Watched October Baby.
- Took a community nap.
- Enjoyed a lovely afternoon with Valor.
- Ate dinner with the wing.
- Had our book study.
- Went to P&W.
- Enjoyed tough but beautiful conversations.
- Read bedtime stories with the wing.
|Mary, Taylor, and I at the soccer game.|
|Erin, Me, and Kelsey enjoying some soccer :)|
|Peace Church ladies.|
|Trying to stay warm!|
Labels: Autumn, College, weekend wrap-up