This weekend I...
- Was on duty in Fern with the beautiful companion of an RA Sherry.
- Baked some oatmeal bars.
- Had a meal with the senior high interns dreaming up Sunday school ideas.
- Hung out in the wonderful plex of Ali and Kate.
- Played Boggle with Jake and had good conversations.
- Spent time with former 3rd south ladies.
- Listened to a sermon online.
- Transformed my disorderly room to sparkly clean.
- Memorized one too many slides of Christian ed. notes.
- Enjoyed an actual Saturday noon meal instead of tailgating :)
- Went to the boy's last home soccer game and witnessed an incredible win.
- Cheered on Priyanka and Mattie at their last home soccer game.
- Ate dinner thereafter with the fan club.
- Sent the wing on a surprise photo scavenger hunt.
- Studied more...
- Hung out with Jacob and Jessica, while Jessica proceeded to take random pictures of our relationship throughout the night (as you'll see I was being a bit stubborn).
- Struggled to stay up till 1am to do rounds.
- Finger painted at Sunday school and learned about the Holy Spirit.
- Went to church.
- Enjoyed a Sabbath nap.
- Was interviewed about my Alopecia (it never gets old apparently).
- Celebrated Ali's birthday.
- Had our wing book study on Made to Crave.
- Spent time with the senior girls of Fern.
- Went to P&W.
- Read bedtime stories.
- Spent some sweet time with Jesus.
May the Lord bless your week.
Labels: Autumn, friendship, weekend wrap-up