While there are many reasons I absolutely love being an RA at Northwestern, this weekend has topped the cake with some of my favorite moments during our Fern RA retreat.
This weekend I...
I don't have many pictures from the weekend, but here is a few to enjoy :)
- Went to Okoboji with the Fern RAs.
- Talked, talked, talked so so much.
- Made meals together.
- Talked with Christine in our sleep.
- Had some alone time.
- Saw some deer.
- Debriefed and processed the year so far.
- Explored Okoboji, Arnold's Park, and Spirit Lake.
- Went to cute little shops around town.
- Talked quite a bit more.
- Watched the Hannah Montana movie.
- Went on a late night adventure.
- Did I mentioned we talked?
- Had home church and worship together.
- Went out to lunch.
- Was welcomed home by notes from Jacob all over my room :)
- Spent some time with him.
- Ate dinner with a few girls from the wing and enjoyed wholesome conversation.
- Unpacked and spent time around the dorm.
- Went to P&W.
- Read bedtime stories with the wing.
Labels: Autumn, RA, weekend wrap-up