Do these not look delicious? While this post may reveal my subtle pre-Christmas season excitements, these little pretzel snacks are so good whether or not they are common Christmas goodies.
- 1 bag of Hershey hugs kisses
- 1 bag of Rolos
- 1 bag of mini pretzels
1. Preheat the over to 300 degrees F and unwrap all of the candies.
2. Lay out the pretzels on a pan lined with aluminum foil (this will make for ease of clean up). Place the candy on the top center of the pretzel and put in the oven for about 2 minutes.
3. Take out and quickly push down another pretzel over the chocolate.
4. Let sit for an hour to completely harden or you can put them in the refrigerator to harden faster. Enjoy!
Labels: food, recipes