This weekend I...
- Ate lunch with my dear friend Jeremy.
- Spray painted a lamp shade that was then stolen, boo hiss.
- Hung out at North with Jake.
- Participated in Airband 2012 with the Fern RAs (and Alyssum and Ryan).
- Socialized afterwards with thee ladies and Ryan.
- Finally had one of the best nights of sleep since being back from Fall Break.
- Cleaned, cleaned, cleaned my room.
- Ate lunch with thee wing ladies.
- Went on a spontaneous(ish) road trip with Miss Hannah to Fargo/Moorhead.
- Enjoyed wonderful car conversation with Hannah.
- Met some of Hannah's camp friends.
- Spent the night with my beautiful and newly engaged friend Emily.
- Made a blanket pile and slept over at her apartment.
- Took my sister out to breakfast and caught up on life.
- Traveled a total of 692.7 miles in 24 hours.
- Enjoyed Jake's company upon arrival back at Northwestern.
- Was blessed by a wing Thanksgiving dinner and affirmation circle.
- Took a special Walmart trip with Kiersten.
- Went to Praise & Worship.
- Was body-checked by Valor.
- Wore footie pajamas (seriously so worth it).
Just a few days till Thanksgiving...What are you thankful for?
Labels: Autumn, blessings, College, Leah, travel, weekend wrap-up