Merry one week from Christmas folks.
Here's a tasty last minute holiday treat for your taste buds to savor after.
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Oreo Cookies (or the off brand if you're thrifty like me)
- White Popcorn Kernels
1. Use an air popper to pop lots and lots of kernels.
2. Crush up the Oreos into really small pieces and bits.
3. Combine the Oreo crumbles and popcorn.
4. Melt the almond bark via stove then quickly pour over the popcorn and Oreo mixture.
5. Mix well, allow it to harden, and voila eat it up or give it away.
Labels: Christmas, recipes