Busy. This word was officially erased from my vocabulary (along with the other beautiful F3E women) this past week as we focused on what is truly important rather then the overwhelming and sometimes overbearing seasons of life.
While this weekend was a whirlwind, it was filled with such beauty and delight that I am exceptionally grateful for. So without any further ado's, onto thee weekend wrap-up that was not busy but rather full.
This weekend I...
- Celebrated the ever so precious birthday of Jess.
- Took a mini trip to Rock Valley for some supreme thrift store shopping-hello greatness!
- Ate dinner with Hannah, Jessica, and Kaylee.
- Went to the Some Five Women play.
- Did all thee feminine-like things (facials, nails, massages, hair...oh wait) at an all girls on campus sleepover.
- Taught Sherry how to crochet like a mad woman :)
- Enjoyed the normal Saturday morning routine of alone time, tea, and Jesus.
- Ate lunch with my ladies.
- Watched the movie Outsourced for a class with Jacob.
- Enjoyed thee absolutely gorgeous 60 degree weather [in December].
- Went to the boys basketball game and watched the dance team rock it at half time.
- Had a rather pleasant triple date with Zach, Nicki, Katie, and Nolan out to Mexican.
- Danced the night away at winter formal.
- Celebrated Allison's profession of faith at her home church.
- Followed by a celebratory meal provided by the generosity of her family.
- Experienced peace within the Sabbath.
- Moved a gigantic love sac across campus.
- Spent quality time with Jake.
- Had an intern meeting at Justin's house and was encouraged through fellowship.
- Relished in the goodness of the Lord at praise and worship.
- Listened to a sermon online.
Be blessed, encouraged, and assured by the knowledge that God is with us [Emmanuel] in this season of Advent.
Labels: blessings, friendship, weekend wrap-up