Anchor For My Soul

"We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain, where Jesus has gone as a forerunner on our behalf, having become a high priest forever after the order of Melchizedek." -Hebrews 6:19-20
These verses have been ringing in my head the past few days and I have found myself steadily reminded the Lord is an...

An anchor to my soul.
An anchor providing peace among choppy waters.
An anchor of my life.
An anchor to hold me down among fears and hesitations.
An anchor of truth.
An anchor guiding me in the right direction while still exploring.
An anchor of constant love.
An anchor of revelation.
An anchor to remind me who I am.
An anchor of defense among evil.
An anchor of clarity in confusion.
An anchor bringing me back home.
An anchor of hope.
An anchor to bring new mercies everyday.

HOW IS THE LORD YOUR ANCHOR?

Labels: ,