This weekend I...
- Experienced my first few days gluten free.
- Had an afternoon lunch date with Ali.
- Socialized and worked on homework at a coffee shop.
- Took lots of pictures with Hannah.
- Enjoyed a little 3rd south reunion over dinner.
- Watched way too many youtube videos of cute animals with wing ladies.
- Had facials and makeovers with the wing.
- Spent a relaxing evening with Jacob.
- Had a sleepover with Kiersten.
- Caught up on sleep.
- Did Saturday chores-washed dishes, did laundry, you know the real world stuff.
- Had an hour long phone date with beautiful Gina.
- Discovered just how small of a world it is and made the most random connections.
- Worked on a history essay.
- Watched the beautiful snow and laughed at Jake sliding and falling on the ice.
- Made chocolate and peanut butter banana bites.
- Hosted girls for Fern Movie Night and watched She's the Man.
- Broke out into a random dance party.
- Enjoyed a great conversation with Hannah.
- Worshiped with the Maurice church body.
- Made Valentine's cards with Jackie.
- Wrote letters.
- Hung out with non-superbowl fans.
- Went to P&W and celebrated Melinda's birthday.
- Read stories with the wing and a special guest.
What was the best part of your weekend?
Labels: friendship, weekend wrap-up