This weekend I...
- Switched wardrobes with Jackie.
- Had a Hub date.
- Made beautiful Valentine's cards with wing ladies for the elderly in our community.
- Danced away at the AmsterDANCE.
- Spent time here and there with Jake.
- Read some of One Thousand Gifts.
- Enjoyed a wonderful night of catching up on sleep.
- Cleaned the good 'ol room of 341.
- Was blessed by the book of Ephesians.
- Ate lunch with the wing.
- Went to the Dordt track meet to watch my roommie (and others of course).
- Met Austin's dear family and ate dinner with them.
- Ice skated with the wing.
- Played Ticket to Ride with Jake and Stacey at Dave and Sara's house.
- Announced an epic announcement at church of the New Hoorah.
- Went to Silver Linings Playbook with Jacob.
- Hung out with Kippen.
- Spent time at Ali and Kate's plex.
- Went to P&W.
- Enjoyed another special guest for story time.
What was special about your weekend?
Labels: RA, weekend wrap-up, Winter