This weekend I...
- Enjoyed a lunch date with Hannah.
- Set up for the New Hoorah, a fundraiser event for our youth group's Guatemala trip.
- Played with kiddos.
- Watched and performed in the New Hoorah.
- Went to bed early (two nights in a row).
- Woke up to beautiful ice covered trees.
- Mended some damaged clothes.
- Had time with the Lord.
- Ate lunch with the wing ladies.
- Failed at having a homework date with Jacob.
- Wrote a history paper.
- Interviewed for a potential job opportunity.
- Had lots of alone time.
- Played ping pong.
- Went to church and supported Malea's profession of faith.
- Ate out at 88 with Jacob. .
- Sewed a skirt (tutorial coming).
- Had such a restful Sabbath.
- Worshiped at P&W.
- Prayed with the ladies.
What was a blessing from your weekend?
P.S. Your beloved weekend wrap-up will be taking a short sabbatical as I will be on spring break the next two weekends, road tripping it up. Expect adventurous updates throughout and revamped weekend wrap-up posts upon their return.
Labels: weekend wrap-up