One of Those Weeks

Just in case you have the idea that my life is all put together or everything is always great, this has been one of those weeks that I can definitely tell you otherwise.

I think an important part of blogging, and life in general for that matter, is about being open and honest with who I am and not trying to make it seem like my life is perfect, because it is in fact far from it.

So, welcome to my week.. one that has been filled with loads of school work, a very messy room, unreturned phone calls and emails, tiredness resulting in not loving others well, complaining, interviews and life decisions, and now a stomach virus.

I'm definitely learning that it is okay to not have it altogether all the time. Somewhat freeing in fact to accept grace from the Lord and those around me.

Labels: ,