The Big Announcement

(source)
Coming from the land where tulips bloom in every color and corn surrounds every corner, I have some exciting news for all of you.

Have a look see, I will be working in this beautiful building for the next few years and couldn't be more excited. A few weeks ago I officially accepted a position through Northwestern college as an admissions counselor.

I will be in charge of building relationships with prospective high school students and their families and sharing with them my heart and passion for Northwestern. This is a community that has greatly shaped me in beautifully challenging ways and I hope that in sharing this they will join along in Northwestern's story.

Among many different responsibilities, I will be traveling a lot, to still unknown regions of the United States, and meeting the body of Christ in diverse places as well as sharing the powerful testimony of the Lord's work here in small town Iowa.

I am beyond blessed by this opportunity. I know there will be great challenges as well as overwhelming blessings, both of which I am excited to meet. The Lord has been so gracious to me in providing a job that both serves him and the community I love, along with connecting to my passion for youth and desire to see growth within them.

Thank you so very much for the support and encouragement I have received from so many dear family and friends upon receiving this position. I cannot express my gratitude. Thank you, thank you.

Labels: , , ,