Weekend Wrap-Up (26)

5 Favorite Moments
-Riding the tandem bike with Hannah through the library.
-Using the passion stick and socializing on rounds with Becca.
-Cheering on the intramural softball games.
-Seeing all my youth group students dressed up for prom Sunday.
-Worshiping with La Amistad and learning about the great diversity in Christianity even here in Sioux County.

4 Blessings
-Having Morgan in town for the weekend to visit.
-The weather-everyone is saying it but some sweet sunshine is an automatic soul booster.
-Biking literally everywhere I went this weekend except church.
-Finding significant joy in the seemingly small moments of life.

3 Thoughts
-Have you registered for this awesome giveaway? You probably should.
-2 weeks from now I'll be a college alumni and be in Colorado... WHAT?
-The girls on my wing have seriously poured so much life into me this year, I count myself as extremely blessed.

2 Things You Should Really Look At
-Church Leaders: The Modesty Rules-Is a Women Responsible for a Man's Lust?
-.heart to heart.: Let's Go Find Beautiful Things

1 Word to Describe it
-Warming

Labels: , ,