Life as of lately has consisted of...
- Palm trees, for the love of palm trees, they are everywhere here in Arizona! How wonderful it is to spend quality time with the grandparents and serve Northwestern out here.
- Airplanes, oh so many airplanes. Flight after flight, layover after layover, baggage claim after baggage claim, uffsta I feel like I have been living my life up in the sky lately.
- Climate changes, 50 degrees of a difference between states will really throw one's system for a shock. Seattle dress on top, Arizona on bottom. I sure am learning to become a versatile packer.
- This hot face, been missing him like crazy as of lately, but that's nothing new with travel season. Oh yes, so looking forward to married life together.
- Charm, the charm of new people and places is just such a constant blessing in my life. Thank you Jesus for Ferris wheels and carousels. I am a child at heart.
What has your life consisted of as of lately? What are some exciting, challenging, new, or just plain normal things you have been up to? Fill me in!
Labels: a day in the life, blessings, Jacob, thoughts, travel