Some things I have learned about myself the past five weeks of traveling...
- My adventurous soul loves seeing new places.
- I easily forget that I am bald and that is something people notice about me right away.
- It is a challenge for me to pack light when I have to pack both professional and normal clothes.
- I definitely need to be intentional about conversations to not get as lonely.
- The Lord has so greatly confirmed my passion for youth.
- I will forever and always prefer home cooked meals over eating out.
- Long car rides give me much needed time to process life, listen to sermons, and connect with the Lord.
- I have loved traveling and exploring new places but always wish someone were there to adventure with me (cough, cough, especially Jake, cough cough).
- I think I like having a non-traditional job and one that allows me freedom to plan and work how I want but also work alongside a team towards a common goal.
- Northwestern College is so dear to my heart, proud alum right here.
- Professional Laura needs to work on her hand shakes and signatures.
- Washington and Arizona I couldn't be more excited to be heading your way for the next few weeks!
Labels: a day in the life, Admissions Counselor, post-grad life, travel