Chicago & Michigan Adventures

At the end of July a spontaneous decision with the encouragement of an even more spontaneous friend was made to travel across the Midwest to Chicago. My dearest Jessica sure does have a convincing way about her. We spent several days exploring her new home, fully embarking on public transportation and laughing over shared experiences. Her friendship is pure gold. 

One of the biggest blessings of my time away contained a day trip to Western Michigan where I worked at Camp Geneva for a summer three years ago. I had not been back to this beloved place since and cried in pure joy upon returning. Two Northwestern students who I am closely connected to worked there this summer and it was such a momentous reunion. Because I am still at a loss for words over the incredible experience I will just let you be there with me through pictures.


Labels: ,