My Style // How We Wear It


It is with slight shame yet pure amusement that I share with you Jacob and my matching shirts. I suppose this makes us that couple. But hey the outdoorsy hearts we both have just could not resist - thus we made a promise to never wear them on the same day except for pictures.

Our shirts may be the same but we each have our own individual ways of how we wear it. Jacob being the hot body he always is would never imagine having a cardigan on in 80 degree weather. For me, Chacos and headbands are a staple of my wardrobe.

How He Wears It 
Glasses // Firmoo   Camping Shirt // Old Navy   Cut-off Shorts // American Eagle   Hiking Boots // REI





How She Wears It 
Camping Shirt // Old Navy   Burnt Orange Cardigan // Target   Denim Shorts // Forever 21   Gray Sandals // Chacos

What makes your style unique? How do you define your wardrobe?

Labels: