Week's End Wrap-Up

Follow me on Instagram!

MOMENTS:
1. Travel season is officially underway lovely ones. It is intimidating to look ahead at the next two and a half months and realize I will not be home for more than a few days at a time until Thanksgiving. But this is what I love about my job and I trust the Lord's faithfulness in this season of life. Iowa corn fields, let's go!

2. Speaking of travel season, it is a perfect opportunity to discover different corners of this world and for that I am thankful. This little coffee shop is one of my favorites located in Boone, Iowa. If you are ever passing through you will not regret stopping by The Good News Room. Better yet, all their decorations are able to be purchased. How neat is that?

3. Happy Alopecia Awareness Month! This whole month I've been boasting of the incredible opportunities in my life because of Alopecia and the journey I am on. This past Friday I was able to meet another radiant sister and we had three generations of bald girls together. Hello full heart!

4. Elle's birthday would not have been complete without a party abounding in pink and ponies. When contemplating a gift for this now five year old fashionista I embarked on making an apron and it actually turned out not to mention it matched perfectly with her new roller skates.

CATCH UP TO SPEED:
Alopecia Awareness Month
Wedding Wednesday: DIY Bouquets
The Cottage Pictures

GOOD READS:
-I had so much fun getting to know Meg better through her Q&A session.
-Many of my favorite bloggers contributed to this Dear Blogger post and it's perfection.
-I'm going through a major gold phase and am crushing on this necklace!
-Have you checked out Kent Heartstrings new and improved blog yet?

Labels: ,