Etsy Favorites

Etsy revolves around everything I love - crafts, creativity, handmade, and vintage. I could easily spend way too much time pinning unique items from Etsy shops. I practically did jumping jacks when Meg and Amy announced their latest Etsy Swap, an opportunity to shop and surprise a random friend with some Etsy originals. Check back in a few weeks for the big reveal. Until then, it would be well worth checking out these favorite Etsy shops of mine.


Brighter Day
Whitney's blog was one of the first I ever followed regularly and it has stuck with me for years. She has a clear passion for Jesus which is demonstrated both in her writing and work. I have decided she is naturally talented when it comes to craft projects as she dabbles in everything and greatly excels in it! Her custom handmade clutches are too cute and would make a perfect stocking stuffer, bridesmaid gift, or thinking of you surprise.




Wire Fox Jewelry
I am all about natural elements. Over the years my style has greatly changed from big and gaudy jewelry to simple and statement pieces. Wire Fox Jewelry's rustic and nature inspired pieces are so unique and right up my ally. These necklaces are my favorite. What could be more perfect for the fall season?



CartoCreative
This shop is hands down awesome. There is no hiding Jacob and my love for the Twin Cities - he loves Minneapolis and I love St. Paul. For his birthday last year I came across CartoCreative's handmade map art prints and ordered one of each respective city in our favorite colors immediately. It is still one of my favorite corners in our house and we receive many compliments on the prints.





What Etsy shops are your favorite?
Comment with your links below and let's share some Etsy love.

Labels: ,