1. The sister and I spent some wintery days together giving ourselves permission to be lazy and enjoy the local life.
Being the stud barista she is, I had to bring her to the best coffee shop
in the Midwest. She agreed their latte art is unrivaled.
2. Spending time thinking about, buying gifts, and watching the recipients open them brings me whole lot of joy.
And making the packages pretty brings gift giving to the next level.
3. Merry Christmas from the Gilleland's!
It has become a tradition to take a Christmas Day on-the-deck photo. This year we were lacking snow but we had a lovely Christmas nonetheless with family.
4. Speaking of my barista of a sister, Caribou workers have their perks including delicious little treats. Macaroons are the beautiful - one day I hope to try my hand at these delicate pastries. Have you made them before?
-Trying to drive more traffic to old posts? These
are some great ideas.
-This dear friend
got engaged this week - whoop, whoop give her a virtual high five!
-An adorable post
- what are your childhood favorites?
-Go to New Year's Eve make up ideas
Tell me about your Christmas!
What made it special? What traditions did you share with friends and family?
Labels: weekend wrap-up