Week's End Wrap-Up


MOMENTS:
1. So this little guy has been the topic of many conversations in the past week or so but I cannot help but obsess over the balsam and spruce candle scent. We've burned through an embarrassingly large amount it and I can't imagine now how I survived the no-open-flame rules in college.

2. The pattern mixing fashion style has caught my eye this season. I finally but it to use with this floral sweater and polka dot button down. A little funky but a whole lot of fun. Have you given it a try?

3. We are about to embark on three weddings in fourteen days! Between writing a maid of honor speech, gift buying, making travel arrangements, and finishing bouquets there has been much on the to do list. I am reminded however that these beautiful days are so much more than what needs to get done.

4. Puppy chow lovers, this one's for you. Add white chocolate chips to the mix and trade traditional chexmix in for chocolate chexmix. The differences are mmm oh so tasty, but let's be real, puppy chow is always tasty no matter how it is made.

CATCH UP TO SPEED:
Laura's Winter Must Haves
Hosting on a Budget
Heart to Heart // The Diva Cup
Embracing the Advent Season
November 2014 Recap + December Goals

GOOD READS:
-These will help you survive holiday shopping.
-The most adorable tablescape + my all time favorite DIY post.
-Swooning over these must have camp products.

Fill me in on your week.
What's something new in your life?

Labels: