Vanilla Tea Latte Recipe


When it comes to drinks, the odds are stacked against me. I am lactose intolerant, a non-coffee or usual caffeine drinker, limited pop, and alcoholic drinks that I actually like come few and far between. To this day I stand strong against the bet Jacob and my dad have together for me to be drinking coffee before the age of 30 #notgonnahappen.

Tea is a fave of mine in any season but serves as a warm and cozy drink for these cold winter days. With the help of my barista sister, a cute gold travel mug, and some creative recipe trying, I bring to you the vanilla tea latte - a perfect combination of a simplicity and something different.


Ingredients: 
Vanilla Almond Milk
A Tea Bag (I prefer fruity for this recipe)
A Wee Bit of Vanilla

How To:
1. Heat up the vanilla almond milk to near boiling.
2. Steep your tea for 5-7 minutes or one to two minutes longer than directed since milk is more saturated than water.
3. Add a wee bit of vanilla to taste.
4. Enjoy!

What are your favorite warm drinks?
How do you stay cozy in these frigid temps?

Labels: