The Guy Behind the Blog Part Two

Hello one, hello all. My name is Jacob, Laura's husband, and I think you liked me enough last time to welcome me back for The Guy Behind the Blog link-up part two. Something I've noticed about the blogging world is that there are always so many photos. This probably explains why Laura likes to take hundreds of me, as you can see by these dashing photos taken at my brother's wedding last weekend. And on a side note, I also want to publicly thank each and every one of you who joined my convince Laura we need a dog team. Let's make it happen!
1. If you could write a book, what topic would you write about and why?
Growing up I absolutely loved the encyclopedia of the animal kingdom. Since I have not discovered any new animals, I would re-create all the animals with party hats on. I know that is a book that I would enjoy.

2. What is one thing on your bucket list, or one thing you would like to do or accomplish in your lifetime?
I am not sure if this counts or not, but I want to find a job that I truly love and allows me wake up excited everyday. Also, if I was able to grow a beard before I die it would be nice.

3. If you could look out your window and only see one view for the rest of your life, what would you want to see?
This is an easy one. I would love to see Eagle Lake (a lake in the Boundary Waters) right when the sun creeps over the trees and shines through the fog.


4. Imagine you're opening a shop. What are you selling?
Believe it or not, I have thought of this many times in the past and I have two ideas. My first store would be called Miles of Smiles. What they sell is debatable, I have not decided if it should be a taxi company that only employs clowns or a store that sells dentures. The second store idea is Vests, desks, and wasps' nests. I think it is pretty clear what they sell.

5. If you could have 50lbs of anything other than money, what would it be?
This is probably the best question I have ever read, the idea of measuring in pounds is fantastic. I would have to say that I would like 50 pounds of squirrels. More specifically just one 50 pound, overweight, squirrel that would live in my childhood bedroom at my parents house and would join them for dinner each night to keep them company. I would visit on the occasional weekend.

6. Time to brag on your girl - tell us one thing that makes you proud of your wife. 
Alright! I was looking forward to this. What I absolutely love about Laura is her hospitality. She is always so willing to invite anyone into our home and cook them a delicious meal, or pick them up from an airport in the middle of nowhere. She is the best at making everyone feel loved regardless of who they are.

Labels: ,