LaLunette Jewelry


Friends, today is a big day. Not only is it Friday, three cheers to celebrate, but I get to introduce you to one of my favorite Etsy shops around town. Rose is one of my best friend's girlfriend, making her a dear friend of mine too. Did you track that? Anyways, she recently opened an Etsy shop named LaLunette Jewelry with her friend Gina, where they make and sell beautiful, natural jewelry.

As soon as I looked through their Etsy shop, my desire for their jewelry grew much, much larger than my monthly budget. Every piece seemed as though it was made exactly for my closet and taste. I ended up deciding on this little triangle number and am obsessed with it.

What I love most about LaLunette Jewelry is the heart and passion Rose and Gina have for jewelry and style. They strive to make jewelry that is simple and timeless as well as affordable and wearable in just about any setting. Perfect for those of us striving for a versatile and quality capsule wardrobe! They have a unique way of unifying natural stones with geometric shapes, all while keeping a relatively neutral and muted pallet. Love!

If you love LaLunette's jewelry as much as I do then you best be headed their direction to shop through the latest earring and necklace treasures. And even if it is not your style, their pieces make beautiful and affordable gifts for loved ones in your life. Wink, wink. 

Rose and Gina are generously providing one lucky follower with a necklace from LaLunette! This brass crescent and titanium quartz necklace is a beaut that would look dashing around YOUR neck. For your chance to win, enter the giveaway by using the Rafflecopter below. The giveaway will close in one week and a winner will be drawn at random with all entries being verified. Best of luck, dear ones!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Labels: ,