Week's End Wrap-Up

Let's be friends on Instagram

MOMENTS:
1. When a Monday starts out like the longest day ever, the whole week seems like the longest day ever. Am I right? I am going through a season that never stops and is absolutely packed. More than ever I need to remember that Jesus is enough and His mercies are new every morning.

2. Coffee is not my thing, but that doesn't keep me away from coffee shops. Starbucks has me swooning over their chai tea latte's. They are perfect for these cold and wet spring days we have been getting lately.

3. Well hello there (said in a long drawn out voice). On Friday's the lovely Instagram community likes to reintroduce ourselves to our followers with #fridayintroductions. It's pretty much the best way around to spread joy and meet new friends on IG.

4. Freshness is in the air! Green is my favorite color and that coordinates perfectly with my love for spring. These spring pickings made me oh so happy on a lazy Saturday!

CATCH UP TO SPEED:
Spring Cleaning + $150 GAP Giveaway
The Guy Behind the Blog | March Edition
March's Everyday Moments
Saving Money for the Unknown

GOOD READS:
-For all you 20 somethings, this is for you!
-What a great idea for hosting gatherings
-There is so much you can do with a leaning ladder
-A letter to myself on my wedding day

Have a wonderful Monday, friends!
Tell me about your weekend.

Labels: