Black Skinny Jeans Style



Outfit Details: Denim Vest | Chunky Lace Sweater (similar) | Pearl Strand | Black Skinnies | Oxfords

I live in black skinny jeans. They are perfect for my fashion philosophy - versatile, comfortable, and stylish. One of my biggest style secrets is wearing my black skinnies to work. They pass as dressy and professional just as easily as they can be worn out and about. Talk about options! Summer and warmer weather is on the horizon, but the evenings here in the Midwest still have a cool breeze to them. I am clinging to layers in the meantime and wearing these everyday black skinnies to and fro.

If you are on Pinterest, like me, you have likely noticed how crazy and unrealistic lots of the fashion pins are. Sure they are fun to browse through, but I am committed to making stylish looks not only affordable, but also doable. Anyone with me on this one? The pieces put together for this outfit are some of my very basics that I wear from my closet over and over again.

A denim vest was on my must list for this spring's capsule wardrobe. I saw a few styled here and here and knew it was a trend I wanted to try. Of course you don't want too much denim when it comes to an outfit so it works out perfectly to pair the denim vest and black skinnies together. My chunky lace sweater, gray oxfords, and go-to pearl strand topped it all off for a complete outfit.

How do you style black skinnies?
Join in the TriStyle & Co. community!

Labels: