|Don't miss a thing - follow along on Instagram!|
1. My little peppers celebrated Earth Day with much sun and growth.
My adventure in apartment gardening has taken off and it is such a fun process to experience. My spinach and arugula continue to flourish in the pots they are in and my peppers will be transplanted soon. So far I haven't killed anything, fingers crossed it will stay that way!
2. Birthdays are my thing and I am not going to apologize for talking them up so much!
When you're a grown adult, birthday parties simply don't exist or aren't as spectacular as they used to be. Our friends decided to change that and celebrate our four birthdays with a grand party. Balloons, party favors, and cake were all present (pun intended) for an outstanding celebration. P.S. Follow the birthday happiness with #lauralovesbirthdays.
3. We took a mini getaway this weekend to Omaha and visited our dear friends Matt and Liz.
Saturday was a rainy, gloomy day, but that didn't stop us from exploring the city. Every good adventure day starts out with donuts. Am I right?
4. Built in alarm clocks are better than cell phone ringtones. Layla woke us up this weekend with so many licks and cuddles. If you have been following the Jacob-wants-a-dog saga, then you know Jake was all about our morning guest.
for how to get your blog posts shared
-Where are your bucket list destinations
-Your mothers will love this
, not converts
for a superhero party, yes please
-Get your baskets ready for May Day
How was your week?
Every Monday Elizabeth, of Oak + Oats
, hosts a link up called Week's End! It is a place for you to link up your favorite post from the week and meet new bloggers. I love community and think that we can all learn something from each other. This week I am co-hosting with her and I hope you join us!
1. Link up ANY POST from last week!
2. Make sure it is a POST and not your BLOG URL. We love your blog but we want you to share a post.
3. Click on one, two, three, or more posts and LEAVE ENCOURAGING COMMENTS. The whole point of this is to find new blogs, make new friends, and all that good stuff! You MUST read the post right before yours and comment.
What is something new or exciting happening in your life?
Labels: weekend wrap-up