The Guys Behind the Blog | October Edition


Hello one, hello all. I feel like it is necessary that I tell you it snowed in Minnesota yesterday. Yes, snow in October! It is not terribly uncommon and nothing stuck to the ground, but it is ironic that this blog post is all about autumn. We have Jacob, my sweet husband, back to share with you about all things fall related. Each month Betsy and I co-host The Guys Behind the Blog! You can find more information below, but we would love to have you join!

1. Fall means cooler temps for most of us - are you a warm weather or cold weather kind of guy?
I am a cooler weather kind of guy hands down. Not freezing cold, but a 50-60 degree day is what I live for. I also love a good pair of jeans with a worn down flannel, and those are the best days to wear them. Not to mention, I hate shorts and am someone who breaks a sweat as soon as it hits 80.

2. What's the best Halloween costume you have ever worn?
I have never taken much pride in my costumes, but my favorite was a Long Island inspired Sleazebag. Complete with the gross goatee and the matching baggy sweatsuit.

3. What's your favorite Halloween candy?
100% white chocolate Kit-Kats. This is a new favorite for me as I have never been a big fan of the regular Kit-Kats. I do not know what magic is in the white chocolate, but I can get enough of them.

4. What are your favorite parts of fall (ex: football, the weather, Thanksgiving, etc)?
Vikings - need I say anything else. I also like being able to go camping and not sweating in my sleeping bag. That's up there too.

5. How do you feel about pumpkin spice lattes?
I have never tried one and I am nervous to as I do not want to be classified in the "basic" crowd. I would rather stick with my cheaper, and much tastier, cold press. I drink them all year round.


Link-Up Details
We would love to have you and your guy link up with us this month! It will be open through Friday, November 6th. Leave your link below and visit some other participating blogs to make new friends and spread the love. Our next edition of The Guys Behind the Blog will go live a week earlier than normal to accommodate for Thanksgiving. Tune in on Thursday, November 19th.

November's Questions
1. What sports did you participate in as a child? What sports did you watch growing up?
2. If you could line up your ideal Super Bowl, who would be facing off, where would they play and who would you pick to win?
3. Do you prefer the summer or winter Olympics? If you could participate in one Olympic sport, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite food to eat at a sports party (ex: World Series, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, etc.)?
5. Who is your all time favorite athlete and why?


An InLinkz Link-up
<!-- end InLinkz script —>

Labels: